Full Automatic Blow Molding Machine / Blow Molding Machine / Bottle Blowing Machine / Extruder Barrel
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: KS90A-60L
- Raw Material: PE/PP/PV/PVC/LDPE/HDPE
- Automation: Automatic
- Certification: CE, ISO9001:2008
- Transport Package: Shipping Container
- Origin: Suzhou
- Type: Extrusion Blow Molding Machine
- Making Method of Parison: Extrusion-Blow Molding
- Computerized: Computerized
- Trademark: KAISU MACHINERY
- Specification: 4.7m*3.7m*3.1m
- HS Code: 8477401000
Technical features:We use spiral mandrel combination system with high adaptability, multi section structure of 7 layers.The multi - layer coextrusion head is designed with the rheology, each layer has a good circular distribution, the uniform distribution of the raw material, and the plastic material can be processed in a wide range.It has a good self-cleaning function and the minimum shear heat under high extrusion, as well as the unique design of the stratified flow channel, which can eliminate the confluence line and greatly improve the color transfer efficiency.
Clamping system:Double diagonal rod center mode-locked bidirectional synchronous high precision linear guide to mould opening and closing mechanism
Extrusion system:Hardened reducer + inverter
Die head system
Hydraulic system:All imported hydraulic valve, seal + servo electro-hydraulic control
Control system:Import PLC+ import man-machine interface (Chu Moping) +PLC automatic temperature control module +MOOG
|Max container capacity||L||60|
|Platen opening stroke||mm||500-1200|
|Max mould size(W*H)||mm||700*1200|
|Servo motor power||KW||18.5|
|Average energy consumption||KW||35|
|Screw L/D ratio||L/D||25|
|Extruder driving power||KW||37|
|Max die pin diameter||mm||350|
Clamping System:Three platen linkage+double station linear slider
Extrusion System:Hard gear box+inverter
Die System:Control-incoming die with special control
Hydraulic System:Hydraulic valve,seal parts+double proporional control
Control System:ImportPLC+HumanPLC automatic temperture control model
1, delivery time: 45 to 60 days
2 place of delivery: Shanghai port
3 more than the price of FOB Shanghai port price, including tax.
4 terms of payment: payment in advance of the total amount of the purchase of 30%, the remaining 70% in the hair before the payment.
5, guarantee period: normal operation for one year
6, we provide a set of technology, you can train operators in our company.
7, provide free installation and commissioning guidance.
8, we can ask our engineers to install the machine in the company, if you ask our workers to install and adjust the machine in a foreign country, we will send three technical personnel abroad and operator training, time is one week,
But the cost of going abroad should be paid by the buyer
KAISU company will insist on the concept of "Progress by Innovation,founation by integrity,Strive by service"to work hard to provide Economical and modernised blow molding machines.We hope to build better future with the help of all customers from all over the world to achieve mutual benefit.
Welcome to visit KAISU MACHINERY CO.,LTD